Wood from sustainably and responsibly managed forests deserves an internationally recognized mark of approval. We do not use the terms responsible forest stewardship and responsible logging operations lightly.
Numerous critical national and international government bodies, organizations and foundations are constantly looking over our shoulders and those of our partners. Parenco Hout bv believes this to be fully justified. After all, proper management involves proper forest stewardship and forest development. This is why we are particularly proud of our well-deserved seals of approval.
- Parenco Hout bv is FSC ® with license code FSC-C002941 and PEFC
chain of custody certified and can supply FSC and PEFC-certified wood. We give preference to FSC and PEFC-certified forest owners.
- Parenco Hout bv is recognized under the Dutch Foundation Quality Forestry Nature and Landscaping ErBo scheme.
- Parenco Hout bv has been ISO 9001-certified since 1998. This quality mark guarantees that Parenco Hout bv strives constantly to improve its quality levels and pays particular attention to the quality of its products and services.
- Parenco Hout bv has been ISO 14001-certified since July 2007. This quality mark reflects our efforts to demonstrably improve environmental and safety-related aspects of our operations.
- Parenco Hout bv – based in Doorwerth – successfully passed the audit performed by Quality Services Certification BV on 14 June 2012 that assessed compliance with NTA 8080 standards. NTA 8080 certification was an important step towards Parenco Hout bv and BeGreen’s goal to put regionally organized, small-scale biomass heat generation on the map within the Netherlands.